Qantas' regional subsidiary Network Aviation joins oneworld as affiliate member22 setembro 2016
Qantas’ regional subsidiary Network Aviation has joined its mainline parent in oneworld®, as a new affiliate member of the leading global airline alliance.
Network Aviation operates a fleet of 17 Fokker 100s to service QantasLink flights from Perth to eight destinations across Western Australia. Three of them – Geraldton (which has the three-letter IATA code GET), Exmouth/Learmouth (LEA) and Paraburdoo (PBO) – will be new to the oneworld network.
The other carriers operating flights as QantasLink – such as Sunstate and Eastern - were already oneworld affiliates.
Like them, QantasLink services operated by Network Aviation now offer the full range of oneworld services and benefits – including the ability for frequent flyers in any oneworld member airline loyalty programme to earn mileage rewards. on these flights.
oneworld already has around 30 other affiliate members – mainly regional carriers that are either owned by or have strong links with one of the alliance’s 14 full member airlines. All these affiliates offer oneworld’s full range of services and benefits.
oneworld is an alliance of some of the world’s leading airlines, committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers. They include airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines, and around 30 affiliates. As part of oneworld, these airlines:
- Serve more a thousand airports in 150 plus countries, with 14,000 daily departures.
- Carry some 550 million passengers a year on a combined fleet of 3,500 aircraft.
- Generate more than US$ 130 billion in annual revenues.
As companhias aéreas membro da oneworld trabalham em conjunto para oferecer constantemente uma experiência de viagem única e superior, com privilégios especiais e prêmios para passageiros frequentes, inclusive ganhar e resgatar milhas e pontos em toda a rede da aliança. Top tier cardholders (Emerald and Sapphire) enjoy access to more than 650 airport lounges and are offered extra baggage allowances. The most regular travellers (Emerald) can also use fast track security lanes at select airports.
oneworld is the world’s most highly prized global airline group, with more “best alliance” awards than its competitors combined, including:
- FlightStats’ On-Time Performance Award 2015 for the third time running.
- Business Traveller’s 2015 Best Airline Alliance, also for the third year running.
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Airline Alliance 2015, for the 13th consecutive year.
- Global Traveler magazine’s 2015 GT Tested Reader Survey Award – for the sixth year in a row.
- Premier Traveler’s Best of 2015 Awards – for the third year running.
- Business Traveler North America’s 2015 Best in Business Travel Awards.